With 40 years of experience in all aspects of fine interior painting and Faux Finishes, I have worked directly with clients and through interior decorators. My intent is to be patient, timely, pet-friendly, steady, and thorough in all aspects of the project. This includes the preliminary preparatory steps; the protection of all floors, carpets and furnishings; and the final clean-up. I usually work by myself or with one other person.
Attention to Preparation
- Careful Protection of all Furnishing , Carpets and Flooring
- Major Repairs to Damaged Sheetrock or Plaster Surfaces to Restore as New
- Other Repairs to Sheetrock or Plaster to include the Patching of Cracks or Protruding or Recessing Nail Heads
- Caulking all Gaps
- Even Finishes with Sharp Straight Lines
- Helpful with Colors
- Experience with Many Specialty Paints such as ‘Suede’, ‘Sandstone’, ‘Pearl-escent’, and other Finishes. And with Many Styles of Faux Finishes.
- Premium Paint Products Used – Benjamin-Moore Paints, Sherwin-Williams Paints, McCloskey Paints, Ralph Lauren Paints